Wilton Giant Cookie Recipe
Awhile back I purchased this Wilton Giant Heart Cookie Pan from a garage sale and decided it would be perfect for our dessert on Valentine's Day this year because it would be pretty easy. Wilton has other shapes of pans as well for different occasions. The recipe for the cookie itself from Wilton was very good so I had to share:
Chocolate Chip Cookie for Giant Cookie Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 egg
- Easy-Add Madagascar Pure Vanilla ExtractAdd to shopping list Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Cookie serves 8- 10.
- Giant Round Cookie Pan or other giant cookie panEasy-Add Giant Round Cookie PanAdd to shopping list Giant Round Cookie Pan
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray pan with vegetable pan spray. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter with sugars. Add egg and vanilla and mix well. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread dough into prepared pan with spatula. Bake 15-20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on rack for 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool before cutting. Decorate.
It said to use a spatula to spread around but I found it really hard to spread because it kept sticking so I just used my hands.
For our dessert I topped it off with ice cream, whipped cream and chocolate syrup.. YUM!
Thanks for visiting,